I guess I should say "yesterday" ended with a little bit of depression (have no idea why), so here are 10 things good that happened "yesterday":
1. I go to work and get there early, so my mom and I got starbucks. and it tasted so damn good :D
2. I found out that we not only got Semi-Pro this weekend, but due to the fact that the RTC theater shut down, we also got Jumper, There Will Be Blood, and The Other Bolyne Girl (the other movies are: Definitely, Maybe, Step Up 2: The Streets, Be Kind Rewind, Juno, No Country For Old Men, Vantage Point, and The Spiderwick Chronicles.)
3. I climbed into Tyler's lesbian car, and it "grabbed my ass". which was actually quite hilarious.
4. Not only that, but Tyler bought me a mondo spinich burrito at the Taco Del Mar. and it tasted so damn good :D
5. my friend Noelle (who's a guy) said, upon seeing Kelsey leave, "You're leaving me?! No!" and then turned to me and said "Oh no! You're leaving me too in a few hours! My life is a lie!"
6. I keep on remembering that I get to see fighter x with Carlston on Friday.... which kicks ass because he's really hot. Plus carlston said she's probably gonna sleep over only cos she doesn't want to drive all the way back to Tacoma. i don't blame her... I'd be freaking exhausted.
7. I got to wear one of my new pairs of shoes to work tonight... the ones with happy clouds and caterpillers and raindrops and stars and ladybugs. everytime I looked at my feet I squealed!
8. Danniel was actually being sweet to me... which was a huge surprise. he actually has become my friend.....
9. I tried on Dart's glasses and went temporarily blind.... which was kind of funny because he's so blind his glasses make his eyesight better while it makes mine like 100 times worse. I'll stick to my kick ass glasses of love :D
10. Me and carlston chilled upstairs during the 10:30 show because we were really tired, and it was nice to get away for a while. we had a really good chat, (and in addition to eating thin mint girl scout cookies) we had fun chats with the cast about work crazies (the creepy people that disturb your worklife) and it was awesome.
so yeah, "yesterday" wasn't so bad... but it still kinda sucked in between.
going to bed... waking up in 8 hours and need sleep. night.
(ps: I love Jenny Lewis And The Watson Twins version of "handle me with care"
"I'm so tired of being lonely
I still have some love to give
Won't you show me that you really care!" -- Ben Gibbard :D)